Student Eating Survey - 2015
In support of the Bacofoil Student Cook of the Year, The National Student (powered by BigChoice Group) conducted new research into student eating habits in 2015.
700 students from across the UK were questioned on their shopping, cooking and eating habits to provide an in-depth look at student’s relationship with food.
The results of the survey look set to dispel many common stereotypes.
Find out more about:
- Do students sacrifice meals to save money?
- Do students splash out on healthily?
- Are students bothered by the price of food?
- How much fresh food do students buy?
- How often do students cook themselves?
- How often do students eat out?