BigChoice Group’s current suite of youth, careers and education media and services are now joined by SR Media’s established international education titles and products.
The acquisition now gives BigChoice Group a global audience of over a million students and graduates who actively engage their products.
This international database of young people is targeted via websites, email, mobile and digital publications available via web, mobile and tablet. BigChoice Group also engage directly with students on campuses and via education fairs the world over.
With these further steps into the world education market the youth media specialists are fully-equipped to inform young people across the globe about every aspect of their educational, career, social and lifestyle needs.
The company helps 7,500 clients in more than 60 countries to directly engage with the youth market.
Traditionally a print publisher, SR Media’s products are receiving the benefit of BigChoice Group’s in-house digital expertise bringing them up-to-date with the latest technology.
The new suite of education products include:
- Study Overseas - a free resource for students looking to study abroad.
- International Graduate – an information and advice service about postgraduate services worldwide.
- Science, Engineering and Technology – Subject specific information and advice for courses in science and engineering.
- MBA Courses – MBA and business-related course information and advice.
- Just Courses - UK education information and advice service.
The SR Media service of providing in-house creation and delivery of e-prospectuses/brochures for top brands and institutions continues with additional design services now offering clients a comprehensive package in delivering their message digitally.