UK Student Education Survey 2014
The survey’s aim was to discover trends relating to how students choose which universities and courses to apply to as well as how they make their final decision.
In August 2014, TheBigChoice.com commissioned a survey of 1,476 university students studying in the UK.
The survey provides a better understanding of what students consider important when choosing a university and their attitudes towards different methods of selection.
Find out more about:
- What influences the choice of university?
- Do students get into their first choice university?
- Do students attend Open Days?
- Do they find Open Days useful?
- Do students follow institutions on social media?
- What opinions do students have on their university once they have started?